Enter to Win!
Want to turn heads with your ride? Customize your ride with Philips Vision LED lights for stunning illumination, inside and out.
How to enter
All you need to do is simply log into your Facebook, find the Philips sweepstakes page on the Philips Automotive Facebook, and tell us why you want Philips Vision LEDs for your vehicle. Maybe you want your whole car to match the look of your LED headlights. Or maybe our new LED lighting will bring that little extra flash that your vehicle needs to really stand out in a crowd.
At the end of the promotion period, we will select 10 winners, and those selected will win an entire vehicle’s worth of Vision LED bulbs for the vehicle of their choosing!
Sweepstakes is open from November 16 – December 16
About the Prizes
Philips Vision LEDs are direct replacements for conventional interior and exterior signaling bulbs. They deliver an intense, bright light for high tech style, inside and out.
Find out which Philips Vision LEDs fit your ride by visiting the Philips Bulb Look Up, here: Launch Bulb Finder
†TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering the contest, you agree to allow Lumileds, LLC to reproduce your name with your contest entry in social media, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest, and in Philips websites, advertising, and sales materials.
THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to Lumileds, LLC and not to Facebook, Inc. Click here to view the official Contest rules.
The Philips Vision LED Giveaway Sweepstakes
THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH, SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY FACEBOOK IN ANY WAY.
- Contest Period: The Lumileds, LLC Philips Vision LED Giveaway Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on November 16, 2016 and ends at 4:59:59 p.m. EST on December 16, 2016 (“Contest Period”) subject to the deadlines for each Random Drawing Period, as defined herein. Lumileds, LLC is the Sponsor of this Contest.
- Sweepstakes winner selection: At the end of the sweepstakes period, sweepstakes winners will be selected from all eligible entries received by independent judges appointed by Lumileds, LLC. The judges are representatives of the Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters related to the sweepstakes shall be final and binding. A participant selected as a potential sweepstakes winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
- Prizes: There will be ten (10) sweepstakes winners chosen exclusively from a list of entrants to the sweepstakes. Each winner will receive a set of up to 14 Philips Vision LED lights for the following applications: Philips Vision LED Brake Lights (2), Philips Vision LED Taillights Lights (2), Philips Vision LED Back-up Lights (2), Philips Vision LED Dome Lights (2), Philips Vision LED License Plate Lights (2), Philips Vision LED Trunk Lights (2). Not all vehicles will have bulb types that are available in corresponding Philips Vision LED part numbers. For these non-available light applications, the winner may choose Philips Vision LED lights of equal value for another vehicle.
- The Approximate Retail Value of Philips Vision LED Brake Lights is $29.99,
- The Approximate Retail Value of Philips Vision LED Taillights Lights is $29.99,
- The Approximate Retail Value of Philips Vision LED Back-up Lights is $29.99,
- The Approximate Retail Value of Philips Vision LED Dome Lights is $9.99/$15.99,
- The Approximate Retail Value of Philips Vision LED Glove Box Lights is $9.99/$15.99,
- The Approximate Retail Value of Philips Vision LED License Plate Lights is $9.99/$15.99,
- The Approximate Retail Value of Philips Vision LED Trunk Lights is $9.99/$15.99.
- Prize Restrictions: The Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen Prizes. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. There can be no transfer, cash or other substitution of a prize, except that the Sponsor may substitute a Prize in whole or in part for one of comparable or greater value for any reason. Prizes must be claimed within seven (7) days of email notification.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the U.S. residents, who are at least 18 years of age as of their date of entry (19 years old if a resident of AL or NE; 21 years old if a resident MS). THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees of the Sponsor, and any of their affiliate, parent or subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- General Rules: Verification and Notification of Prize Winner: The Potential Winners are subject to verification by the Sponsor, and must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each Winner will be contacted by the Sponsor by e-mail at the Potential Winner’s e-mail address of record with the Sponsor, within four (4) days after sweepstakes period has ended. The Potential Winner must respond in the manner stated on that website address and in that e-mail, within seven (7) days of the random automated drawing. After response from a Potential Winner, the Sponsor will send a “Release” package (described below) to the Potential Winner via e-mail. The Potential Winner will be required to sign and return via e-mail a statement of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited, publicity release (collectively, the “Release”), within seven (7) days of notification in order to become a Validated Winner and receive a Prize. Once a Potential Winner has been verified to the satisfaction of the Sponsor and has returned the signed Release, he/she will become a Validated Winner. If, however, the selected Potential Winner is determined to be ineligible by the Sponsor, or fails to respond or return the Release within the required time period, that Potential Winner forfeits any Prize and is disqualified. In the event that a Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor will select a different Potential Winner from all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Random Drawing Period drawing and repeat the notification and verification process outlined above. The Sponsor will continue repeating that process, until a Validated Winner is determined.
Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the winner’s consent to use by the Sponsor, the winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, opinions, and/or hometown and state/country for purposes of advertising and trade without compensation or notice of any kind. Participation in the Contest constitutes each participant’s consent to use his/her name and Application information in the administration of the sweepstakes. Each entrant’s signature and contact information provided on the accompanying entry form shall serve as written acknowledgment and consent to this provision.
Release: By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, along with its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of your participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. You also agree to hold harmless Facebook, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and Facebook Inc.’s officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone or other communication lines or wireless transmissions, or network hardware or software, or failed/incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, that may limit a user’s ability to participate; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is to make another entry in the sweepstakes; and if that is not possible due to conclusion or discontinuance of the sweepstakes for any reason, you will have no further remedy for such deleted, lost, destroyed or corrupted entry.
Disputes – Governing Law & Venue: You agree that: (i) you will be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor; (ii) the sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning); (iii) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and or the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina; (iv) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Charlotte, North Carolina; (v) to the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Contest, you agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waive any right of change of venue, forum non-conveniens or like right; (vi) you will bring any action regarding the Contest individually (not as part of a class action); (vii) your recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the sweepstakes (if any) and waive any and all other damages (including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, consequential or incidental damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased) as well as any right to attorneys’ fees. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FINAL CLAUSE OF THE PRECEDING SENTENCE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Termination or Disqualification: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the sweepstakes if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Sponsor’s control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such case the Sponsor shall select Potential Winners for the Sweepstakes Period from all eligible entries received for the Contest Period prior to the action taken. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Applications, which will be disqualified. The Potential Winner may be required to show proof of identity. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a rightful winner, the Sponsor will gather proof of identity from the disputing parties and will solely be responsible for choosing the winner.
- Winners: For the first name, last initial, city and state/country of winners or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Philips Vision LED Giveaway Sweepstakes – Winner’s List, 34119 W. 12 Mile Rd, Suite 102, Farmington Hills, MI 48331. Requests must be received no later than December 15, 2016. VT residents may omit return postage.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the sweepstakes is Lumileds, LLC., 34119 W. 12 Mile Rd, Suite 102, Farmington Hills, MI 48331. The sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Inc. Any questions or complaints regarding the sweepstakes shall be directed to the Sponsor, not Facebook, Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Inc. The information you provide will only be used to contact you in the event you are selected as a sweepstakes winner or to send you information if you opt to receive future offers from the Sponsor.